Rank Items Question
The Rank Items question is used to ask the user to rank a defined set of items in a survey. Here is an example of a Rank Items question.
The following is a description of the fields in the Rank Items question editor:
- Question - Entry field for your question text. You can use the formatting toolbar to add formatting to the question such as text size, text formatting (bold, italic, underline), color, etc.
- Items to rank - Lists the items to rank. Add one item per line in bullet format.
- Number of Items to Rank - Enter the number of items the user will be asked to rank. Enter the text ALL to indicate the user should be asked to rank all items in the list.
- Answer required - If checked, the respondent must answer this question before continuing with the survey.
- Ask if - Click this button to set the condition under which this question will be asked, i.e. branching and conditional logic. For more information, see the Ask if Logic page.