Overview of the Account Tab
The Account tab is used by the primary Account Owner to maintain contact details, update billing information, and monitor account usage and billing activity. This tab provides details such as credit card information, account expiration and renewal dates, a survey activity report, and outstanding balance and billing history information. Typically, this tab is only visible to the Account Owner (i.e. the person who receives billing for the account). If you are an Assigned User in the account, you will not see the Account tab when you log into Vista unless you have administrator priviledges.
Updating your Account Information
To update your account information:
- Click the Account tab within your Vista account.
- Edit the Primary Contact section displayed on this page.
- Click Update to save the changes to your contact information.
Updating your Credit Card Details
The Billing Information section explains the billing and cancellation processes, provides your account’s expiration date, and includes credit card details for your account. This section will be visible only to the Account Owner (the person who receives billing for the account).
To update credit card details used to settle charges:
- Log into Vista and click on the Account tab.
- In the Billing Information section, type the full credit card number, the expiration date, and the name on the card. Even if only part of the number is different from the number that is currently displaying, you must reenter the full number and expiration date in order for the card to be accepted.
- Click the Update button to save your changes.