Text Message Question
The Text Message question can be used to add any content including text, images, or video to a survey. Here is an example of the Text Message question:
Applications of Text Message questions include:
- Displaying a Welcome Message at the start of your survey.
- Displaying Section Headings at the top of pages in your survey.
- Adding images such as diagrams or reference material.
- Displaying additional instructions.
- Displaying a summary or results page at the end of your survey.
The following is a description of the fields in the Text Message edit screen:
- Message to display- Entry field for question text. You can use the formatting toolbar to add formatting to the question, such as text size, text formatting (bold, italic, underline), color, etc.
- Ask if - Click this button to set the condition(s) under which this question will be asked, i.e. branching and conditional logic. For more information, see the Ask if Logic page.