Automatic Salesforce transfers
Once you have manually mapped your Vista survey to your Salesforce account as described in Salesforce Tab, Vista will automatically transfer results to Salesforce every 10 minutes.
If you are having trouble with automatic transfers, you can manually reset the transfer process by following the directions below:
- In your Web browser, go to the following Web address: https://secure.vanguardsw.com/survey/v2/SetupSFDC.dsb
A custom Salesforce login page displays.
- Enter your Saleforce username in Username.
- Enter your Salesforce password followed by your API Security Token in Password. Do not add a space between the Salesforce password and API Security Token.
If you do not know your API Security Token, you can obtain one in Salesforce using the following steps:
- Click Setup.
- In My Personal Information, click Reset your security token.
- Click Reset Security Token. A new API Security Token will be emailed to you from Salesforce.
- Click the check box next to Enable Automated Transfer.
- Click OK. You will be prompted to test the login information.
- Click Yes. A message stating that your login was successful displays. If you receive a login error, ensure that your username, password, and API Security Token are correct and try again.
- Click OK.