How do I prevent a result from transferring to Salesforce?
You can prevent specific survey results from transferring by doing the following:
- In Salesforce, click the Manage Surveys tab. Then log into Vista through Salesforce (for more information, see Logging into Vista from Salesforce).
- On the Surveys tab, click Results next to the survey name that contains the result you want to prevent from transferring to Salesforce. (Alternatively, you can click to open the survey and click the Results tab.)
- Under Task, select Examine each completed questionnaire, and click Continue.
- Locate the survey result that you do not want to transfer to Salesforce. You can click the Previous and Next buttons to navigate through the survey results.
- Once you locate the result, click Edit next to Query Parameters within the result. The Edit Query Data popup will display.
- In Edit Query Data, type the following:
- Click OK.
- The next time you transfer these survey results from Vista to Salesforce, Vista will indicate that one survey result did not transfer due to an error. This is the survey result you configured to not transfer to Salesforce.
- If you delete a survey result in Saleforce, you are not deleting it from Vista; so, the next time you perform a transfer, the survey result will again transfer to Salesforce from Vista.