Add definitions to text
Description: Describes how to add definitions to text in a question.
You can add a definition to the text that appears when a user places his cursor over specific text. For example, place your mouse over the following words: Vista Templates.
To add a definition to text:
- Open the question containing the text and click the Source tab in the message field.
- Place the following HTML around the text that you want to add a definition to:
<span style="TEXT-DECORATION:underline" title="definition text">Text</span>
- Make sure to replace definition text with the definition and Text with the text you would like to display on the page.
- Click the Edit tab to see the text and test the definition.
- Click OK to save the question.
Vista supports most HTML. To learn more about HTML, see the HTML Tutorial at W3Schools.
Edit a Survey