How do I add a logo to my survey?
Description: Describes how to add a logo or other image to every page of your survey.
You can copy any image, such as your company logo, from an existing Web page and paste the image into your Vista survey or form.
If an image is not available to be copied from a Web site, email the image file to email@example.com. One of our Support Representatives will post the image file to your Vista Web folder and provide you with a Web link to the file.
If your logo or image is on an existing Web page:
- Click here to open a new browser window.
- Navigate to a Web page on your Web site that contains the logo that you want to use.
- Right-click the logo and choose Copy or Copy Image.
NOTE: If right-clicking the logo doesn't allow you to choose Copy, the logo is most likely embedded in the Web page you are accessing. Contact Vista support for assistance (firstname.lastname@example.org).
- Switch to your Vista survey, click the Format tab, click the default logo in the Page Header field and press Delete.
- With the cursor in the Page Header field, click the Paste icon in the Formatting Toolbar. The logo you copied is pasted into the Page Header field.
- Click Save.
NOTE: You can paste your logo or image into any question in your survey or form using the method described above. You will paste the image into the question Edit field of the question type that you are creating.
You also can use the Style Wizard to copy logos and other style elements from your company's Web site into your survey or form. For more information, see Use the Style Wizard.