Add a logo or image to the Page Header or Page Footer
Description: Describes how to add a logo or image to a survey.
The Page Header and Page Footer fields allow you to insert content (i.e. your logo, copyright) at the top and bottom, respectively, of your survey. You can insert any content including text, images (i.e. your logo), and hyperlinks. Use the Formatting Toolbar to format text in the Page Header and/or Page Footer sections.
If your logo or image is on an existing Web page:
- Click here to open a new browser window.
- Navigate to a Web page on your Web site that contains the logo that you want to use.
- Right-click the logo and choose Copy.
NOTE: If right-clicking the logo doesn't allow you to choose Copy, the logo is most likely embedded in the Web page you are accessing. See below for further instructions.
- Switch to your Vista survey, click the Format tab, and click in the Page Header field.
- Click the Paste icon in the Formatting Toolbar.
- Click Save.
If your logo is not available on your site, e-mail the logo file to firstname.lastname@example.org. One of our Support Representatives will post the logo file to your Vista Web folder and provide you with a Web link to the file.
NOTE: You can use the Style Wizard to automatically extract a logo or image from your Web site. The logo or image will be automatically placed into the Page Header field.