Change the colors of a survey
Keywords: changing colors background
Description: Explains how to change the colors of various survey fields.
You can change certain color fields, on the Format tab, to enhance the look of your survey.
NOTE: In some cases, the use of a color depends on the specific envelope you choose.
To change your survey's colors:
- Click the Format tab for an open questionnaire.
- Under Color, click the color bar next to the field you wish to change.
- Choose a color from the table that displays, or enter a RGB Hex value.
Tip: To specify a color as "transparent", delete the RGB Hex value, and click OK.
Here is a description of each changeable color field:
- Text - Defines the color of all text in your questionnaire.
- Background 1 - Defines the color used in the body of your questionnaire.
- Background 2 - Defines the color used with even-numbered or odd-numbered questions. Choosing a color that is different from Background 1 helps to highlight question boundaries and differentiate questions.
- Accent 1 - Defines the color of the left bar and question matrix grid lines.
- Accent 2 - Defines the background color used in question matrix legends, buttons, and the progress indicator.
- Background Image - Defines the background image tile (if any) used throughout the entire survey.