Add a progress bar
Description: Describes how to add progress or indicator bars to a survey.
- Click the Format tab of an open questionnaire.
- Under Style, click the drop-down menu next to Progress indicator and choose one of the following options:
- None - no progress indicator will display in your survey.
- Question n of N - the progress indicator is the current question number out of the total number of survey questions; i.e. "Question 5 of 15".
- Progress bar - a progress bar graphic is added to your survey to indicate the percentage of the survey that has been completed. This is the default setting.
- Click Preview to see how your survey will look with the progress indicator you select.