Convert Survey Results to PDF
Description: Describes how to convert survey results to PDF formatted documents.
- Go to the Results tab for the survey.
Next you will set the options and properties for the report. For more information on setting report options and properties, see View Survey Results.
- In the Task section, click Generate an analysis report.
- In the Dates section, set a date range for the survey results.
- In the Filter section, you can define a Filter on your results first.
- Click Continue.
- On the Confirm Report Properties page, check all of the items that you want to include in the report.
- Click Generate Report.
The analysis report is generated.
- In the Analysis Report, click Print.
- In the print preview window, click Print (or enter Ctrl+P).
- In the Print dialog, select the PDF printer, and then click Print.
You can now send the PDF copy of the report using your email (some email software might let you embed the report in email), or place a link to the PDF copy of the report on your website.
Note: If you do not have software for creating PDF documents, we recommend CutePDF Writer which you can download and install for free. Click the image below to download a free copy of CutePDF Writer:
Once you download and install CutePDF Writer, you can save your Results Analysis Reports to PDF. Choose CutePDF Writer from the list of printers and follow the prompts.
Reading PDF Documents
Most computers already have software to read PDF documents, but if your email recipients do not have this capability, they can download free Adobe Reader software from http://get.adobe.com/reader/.
Create a New Survey
Build a Survey from a Template
Edit a Survey
Format a Survey
Send a Survey
View Survey Results
Print Survey Results
How can I share my Results Analysis Report?