Print Survey Results
Keywords: Print Survey Results
Description: Describes how to quickly print survey results.
- Go to the Results tab for the survey.
Next you will set the options and properties for the report. For more information on setting report options and properties, see View Survey Results.
- In the Task section, click Generate an analysis report.
- In the Dates section, set a date range for the survey results.
- In the Filter section, you can define a Filter on your results first.
- Click Continue.
- On the Confirm Report Properties page, check all of the items that you want to include in the report.
- Click Generate Report.
The analysis report is generated.
- In the Analysis Report, click Print.
- In the print preview window, click Print (or enter Ctrl+P).
- In the Print dialog, select a printer, and then click Print.
- To return to the survey, click Back.
Create a New Survey
Build a Survey from a Template
Edit a Survey
Format a Survey
Send a Survey
View Survey Results
Convert Survey Results to PDF
Can I print off each individual response to my survey?
Can I give my users a summary of their responses at the end that they can print?