Build a Survey from a Template
Description: Describes how to build a new survey from a template.
Note: New surveys are listed in alphabetical order on the Surveys tab.
- Click Build From a Template on the Surveys tab. If you want to create a new survey in a particular folder, navigate to the folder, and click Build From a Template.
- On the Edit tab, select the template that you would like to use as a basis for your survey, and click Next. To see an example of a template, select the template and then click Preview.
- Fill in the requested information. What you enter here will be used in the survey. Click Next.
- When the new survey displays, click Save or Save As.
- Enter the name for the new survey, and click to save it.
- To add questions to your new survey, on the Edit tab, click the Add Question button, or right-click a question and then click Insert After.
Once you have created a new survey, you will want to edit the survey. For more information, see Edit a Survey.
Create a New Survey
Edit a Survey
Format a Survey
Send a Survey
View Survey Results
Print Survey Results
Convert Survey Results to PDF