Installing Vista from the AppExchange
In order to transfer response data from Vanguard Vista into Salesforce, you need to install the Vanguard Vista Survey app from the Salesforce AppExchange. The following are instructions for installing the app into Salesforce.
Note: You must be a Salesforce Administrator to install the Vanguard Vista app from the AppExchange.
- Go to the Vanguard Vista page on the AppExchange:
- Click Get It Now.
- In the Choose Environment dialog, click the environment where you want to install Vista, and click OK.
You can install Vista in the Sandbox environment for testing, but Vista must be installed into the Production environment to create surveys that you can send.
- When prompted, enter the login information for an Administrator account in your Salesforce organization.
- Proceed through the installation screens to view package information, set user permissions, etc.
- At the end of the installation process, click Deploy to complete the installation of the application.
If the application installed successfully, you should see Vanguard Vista in your app list.
Video of Installing Vanguard Vista from the AppExchange
The following video will walk you through the procedure for installing Vista from the Salesforce AppExchange.