Delaying the launch of prepared Vista email invitations
You can delay the launch of surveys and forms when you create a Vista email invitation.
- Create your Vista email invitation as described in Send a Survey.
- At the end of the Launch Wizard, click Send Later.
The Vista email invitation is queued until you are ready to launch your survey.
- To send the queued invitation, locate the invitation on the Launch tab. Queued invitations will not have an entry in the Date Sent column of the invitation table on the Launch tab.
- Click Details for the queued invitation. On the Invitation Details page there is a Delivery Status field that indicates the invitation has not been sent.
- Click Edit Email to modify the invitation. Click More and choose Edit Recipient Data to modify a recipient's details such as the email address.
Click Send Invitations to email the invitation(s). The invitation(s) will be emailed immediately. You will not be taken through the launch process when you click to send because Vista stored your launch choices when you originally clicked Send Later.
Note that you also can send the invitations from the invitation table on the Launch tab by clicking More then Send Invitations. The email invitations will be immediately emailed without having to go through the Launch Wizard again.
Recalling a survey
Canceling or Deleting an Email Invitation
Resending survey invitations using Vista's emailing tool
Retaking a survey
Restricting access with an IP address
Using cookies to identify respondents
Resending invitations to recipients who have not responded