Formatting color properties
You can change the colors for many elements of the survey. NOTE: In some cases, how the color is used depends on the specific envelope you choose.
This list defines each of the Color properties:
- Text - the color of all text in your questionnaire.
- Background 1 - the color used in the body of your questionnaire.
- Background 2 - the color used with even-numbered or odd-numbered questions. Choosing a color that is different from Background 1 helps to highlight question boundaries and differentiate questions.
- Accent 1 - the color of the left bar and question matrix grid lines.
- Accent 2 - the background color used in question matrix legends, buttons, and the progress indicator.
- Background Image - the background image tile (if any) used throughout the entire survey.
To change colors in these fields:
Click on the color bar next to a listed field and select a new color from the table that displays or enter a RGB Hex value.
Tip: To specify a color as "transparent", delete the RGB Hex value, and click OK.