Configure permissions for a survey
Owners of surveys and folders in multi-user accounts can grant the following special permissions to other users with User and/or Admin accounts:
- View - the permissioned user will be able to only view a survey or folder even if it is marked Private.
- Edit - the permissioned user will be able to access and edit a survey.
Here are the steps for setting permissions for a survey or folder:
- On the Surveys tab, click inside the check box next to the survey(s) for which you want to set permissions.
- From the Select Actions menu, select Set Permissions.
- Check the permission(s) you want to grant each user. Click OK.
Adding User Accounts and Permissions
Overview of the Users Tab
Are survey results private?