Salesforce Transfer Error: No such column 'XXXXX' on entity
Error Message: "No such column 'XXXXX' on entity"
This error message indicates that Vista cannot find a field it expects to find in Salesforce. There are two common causes of this error:
- You have not installed the Vista Surveys application from the same Salesforce session that you used when you logged into Vista.
- You are using a Professional Edition account and you do not have all fields on the Page Layout.
If you have a Professional Edition of Salesforce, you may need to do the following to add all the Survey and Survey Result fields to your Page Layout:
- In Salesforce, click Setup, in App Setup, click Create, and then click Objects.
- Click the Survey object.
- Click Page Layouts, and then click Edit next to your default layout.
- From the Layout Properties bar, click and drag all of the Fields of the object into the Survey Detail section.
- Click Save to save your changes.
- Repeat steps 1-5 for the Survey Result object.